Our February challenge cowl ladies, the women of Women, are again within the first full-length trailer for the ultimate season of the HBO comedy. A earlier promo hinted at a bunch disagreement—however now we lastly have a greater concept of the place the 4 find yourself, although it is fairly heavy on the Hannah Horvath of all of it.
Despite the fact that particulars about how Women ends—that is the ultimate season, in any case—are strictly beneath wraps, there’s nonetheless so much to be surmised from the newest trailer. This is what we all know…
1. Adam and Jessa are nonetheless collectively. Real love? Who knew?
2. Marnie and Ray are nonetheless collectively. Although Marnie and Desi are additionally perhaps collectively?
three. Hannah’s profession is “burgeoning.” Get it, Hannah.
four. Desi is “not getting something up Marnie’s ass.” Thanks, Elijah, you Bloody Mary-drinking prophet.
5. Hannah will get one thing revealed! It seems to be in a newspaper that the remainder of the solid then reads. After a number of viewings of Ray opening the paper up, the entrance web page seems to say “Botanical Brooklyn,” although whether or not that is the headline or the title of the paper is TBD. Is Hannah writing for The New York Instances or a hipper outer-borough publication? We will see.
6. The factor she will get revealed is perhaps this, which seems to be a profile or a brief story.
We all know it is not a private essay as a result of this positively did not occur to Hannah.
7. Hannah could be very self-aware. Hannah spends chunk of the trailer speaking about herself, however her assessments are spot-on. “I do not give a shit about something, but I concurrently have opinions about every little thing,” she says, which is true. “I am mentally unwell. I am chubby. I isolate individuals.” Hey, that is brutally trustworthy. “I hate and am perhaps allergic to sand…additionally tremendous in opposition to solar, tremendous in opposition to sunscreen, not into ingesting water, and never into watching individuals have enjoyable,” she says, which isn’t solely true for her but in addition for all of us. Cease saying Hannah will not be relatable. That is very relatable.
eight. Ray remains to be on the café.
9. Chelsea Peretti is there. (Yay!)
Watch all of it, under:
Season 6 of Women premieres on HBO on February 12 at 10 P.M. ET.
RELATED: The One Women Storyline Lena Dunham Would Have Executed In another way